Bad check


Dear ____ (name):

	This letter is to inform you that the check number ___
(number) dated _______, l9__ (date) drawn to me in the amount
of _____ (amount) has been returned from the bank with the
notation "No Funds."  

	We all make mistakes when it comes to bank accounts.
And since this is Christmas season, I am sure that this mistake
was just an oversight.

	I am sure, though, that you understand that I would
like to have this situation rectified at once.  Therefore,
please send me immediately a certified check for ______
(amount) plus _____ (amount) for protest charge (statement
enclosed) for which I was required to pay.

	Your promptness will enable me to readjust your 
account with the bank and return your original check.

				Yours truly,



We are happy to provide these forms as a free service to the entire Internet community. However, please understand that these forms are general and not state specific. For a great collection of state specific forms go to